Wednesday 12 June 2013

Two New Collections Launched At Jewellery Show London

Hey Everyone,
This Week I launched two new collections at The Jewellery Show London in Summerset House.
The First is the new “Sound Waves" Collection which is inspired by music and formed using the beautiful waves that sound creates. Secret messages and hopeful words, only the wearer knows what it says. Choose to keep it close to your heart or express yourself through the language of music. All the pieces are heavily plated in 22kt gold.
I am very excited about launching a new collection. I think it’s my best collection yet, another huge love in my life is Music so this collection was inspired actually by my boyfriend’s hobby of writing music. I had been working on the idea of a secret message collection and when I saw he was editing a song how different sounds make those beautiful sound waves I thought it was such an interesting way to use sound to portray someone’s message. It’s also visually so striking so I got to work on it straight away.I’m very excited to see if people like my secret message.

The Second is the new "Etna" Collection. I was so inspired while climbing Mount Etna in Siciliy, the volcanic rock was so heavily faceted like a precious stone it gave off a lovely glint. I brought home a few pieces to work on for inspiration, but from the moment of standing at the top I knew I wanted this collection to have faceted metal pieces to show that same glint as the small shiny rocks of cooled lava.
I hope you love these two new collections as much as I do!
Clo xx


No comments:

Post a Comment