Tuesday 6 August 2013

Coldlilies AW13 Collection Press Preview

Hey Everyone,
In July Coldlilies held their AW13 Press Preview event at the South Studio's in Dublin 8, and I went along. It was a lovely evening with some amazing designers and of course it was great to finally meet the Coldlilies team. 
 On the night there was pieces from designers such as Úna Burke, Loulou Grenelle's, Kat & Bee's, Muireann Walshe's, as well as Melissa Curry, Anna Byers, Daniela Cardillo, Tatty Devine, Chupi Sweetman-Pell, and Christina Belle. 
I thought the event was a definite success... the jewellery was beautiful, it was lovely to chat to Kim & Ciara, and I really loved the video showing Coldlilies pieces being modelled which was projected on the wall! There was even an instagram competition, my picture (below) was of a few of Anna Byers pieces as I love her edgy, geometric style.
As if that wasn't exciting enough, some extra exciting news is that I will soon be available on Coldlilies!
Clo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment