Thursday 12 June 2014

KFW Irish Fashion Industry Awards

Hey Everyone,

It's been a while since my last post and I have some very exciting news to share with you all!
The 6th Annual Kerry Fashion Week took place back in March with the prestigious KFW Irish Fashion Industry Awards, in association with IMAGE magazine, taking place in The Europe Hotel & Resort, Killarney.
I was fortunate enough to be nominated and I am so delighted to have won KFW Irish Accessory Designer of the Year!!



 Over 200 guests gathered to celebrate the best up and coming Fashion Designers Ireland has to offer. I had the pleasure of meeting so many amazing and talented people! It was such a great weekend, thanks so much to  everyone involved! Special thanks to Melanie Morris, Ingrid Hoey and Lisa Brady  :)




Clo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment