Thursday 27 November 2014

It's That Time Of Year Again



Hi everyone! Apologies for the lack of posts recently. It's been a busy few weeks! And things are about to get busier ahead of Christmas!

I hope you're all excited - I know I am! I adore Christmas, and one of my favourite things about this time of year is, without any doubt, Christmas shopping! I love everything about it - the buzz around the shops, the lights and decorations, the Christmas songs blaring from every store within your proximity.....the list goes on!

With this in mind, I decided this year to share the Willow & Clo Christmas atmosphere with customers and give them a unique and personal shopping experience. So, I am delighted to announce that as of 25th November, I will be opening the doors of the Willow & Clo studio to customers!

 If you're looking for gift inspiration, for a loved one or for you, or something to accessorise those carefully planned outfits for the busiest party season of the year, then be sure to pay Willow & Clo a visit.

The studio is located on the third floor of 29 Wicklow St. Anyone is more than welcome to come in, browse the collections and experience the very Christmassy atmosphere here at Willow & Clo! For further information, see www.willowandclo.ie .






Clo xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment